1) Drink more fluids. A LOT more fluids.
2) Exercise. Daily
3) Cut back on something or reorganize structures to reduce stress.
Why is exercise ALWAYS the answer? Sheesh. I went on a walk yesterday, I sincerely hope I can keep it up.
So here is a general list, what would we even cut?
- Work full-time, traveling about 6 days a month right now (down from last year's 10, yay!)
- Going to school full-time, 8 am to 6 am on Wednesdays (with a one hour break form 2-3)
- Homework. Oh the homework--last week I had three analyses due for class. Three!
- An internship at a local high school (where I spend 1-2 days a week of my vacation time)
- Counselor in YW presidency (Monthly meeting, Wednesday nights, Sundays)
- Kids to soccer games (2) every Saturday, every Wednesday
- Young men's secretary (meetings, Wednesday nights, Sundays)
- One kid in music classes (little Megs, oh my gosh is she cute)
- Applying for jobs (and every last one of them is in the East Coast yo)
- Writing a dissertation
- Following BYU football
There are some things we are both doing, there are some things that neither of us are doing though we should.
I basically had to cut my Korean TV watching, the biggest loss ever.