Saturday, December 19, 2009

So in Summary...

6 comments:

  1. I still need to read Watership Down. It's sitting by my bed in a pile of To Read books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh em gee!! I'm impressed with myself, that despite my dislike, ahem, of the book I still recognized that shirt's, er, meaning.

    Who got that for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! It's like swearing without swearing! The best kind!!! You look adorable. Cuter than I even imagined. I picked yellow cuz I know it's the color of your fave Roxy tee, btw. I know. I'm super thoughtful n' stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well as far as literary tees go, it certainly beats Jacob with his shirt off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I LOVE that book, I will be forever indebted to you for recommending it. Now I'll have to go find Landee's zazzle store and get me one of those. PS you look beautiful in yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios