Saturday, April 24, 2010

Choices

May 22.  It seemed like it was going to be a wonderful day.

But now I have too many choices and all of them will have a negative impact on someone else.

Help me vote on this issue so I can have a clean conscious.

1.  Graduation party. 




















One of my former students who is graduating from Berkeley and going on to Med School. She is having a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme party.



2.  NYC















I have my last visit to the school I work with in Albany. The teachers have invited me to stay an extra day or two and they will take me to see the local sites.  Since a few of them are actually from the city it would be the tour from locals.  And last time I can use a work trip as a junket there.


3.  Craft Day














Ward craft day, I have been waiting all year for this splendiforous occasion.

4.  And then I got a wedding announcement in the mail from this lovely girl who I used to babysit.

So now I will have guilt no matter what I do.

If you can share what you might do, it might help me.  Muchas thanks.

12 comments:

  1. Definitely go to the craft day. Seriously...why is that option even in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Gosh. I'm torn between craft day and the wedding of some kid that could care less if you come srsly. As long as you send a gift. So yeah. NYC. This is a jay kaying post tho right? You were always going with NYC. You just want us to confirm it so you have zeeeero guilt. Craft day... for the ward... I mean. If it was a stake thing.. yah nope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popular! I’ll also say New York, in the blue Audrey Hepburn dress.

    Although, I reserve the right to go on and on about how much fun craft day was, and how you totally missed out and should have been there and what were you thinking, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New York for sure. I didn't even miss anyone that didn't show up at my wedding, the graduation party will totally be more fun for her than you, and there will be many more craft days to enjoy I'm sure. YOU will get the most out of a NYC trip with a local guide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you should just stay home and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1. You would make an awesome Audrey Hepburn, PLUS it would mean a lot to your former student.

    Or take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, not even a close call. NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say forget finding an Audrey Hepburn dress (you'll stress over finding the right jacket to wear over any of them), forget us crafty ladies (stressing over not getting it right the first time) and go to NYC with a local guide...stress free! Just don't report me for saying this ; )

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios