Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Line-up

I know you are all dying to know our travel plans... so here we go:

Beginning Sunday

Me:  Indy for a week
Steve+kids: Utah for the week

Family: Utah for a week

Me+kids: North Carolina for two weeks
Me: Ohio for a day
Kids: North Carolina for a day
Steve:  Utah for two weeks to polish off that reading list (only about 160 books to go, right?)

Family: Utah for a week

Steve+ kids: Utah for another week
Me: Chicago for a week

Family: Utah for 1-2 more weeks, then back to SB via Vegas

Good times.
 

8 comments:

  1. what? that's quite an itinerary! we're looking forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you done the architectural boat tour in Chi-town yet? The perfect time to catch it, if you haven't.

    Safe travels and enjoy! I'll miss you around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, where's the Florida lovin'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange I don't see bako in that list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know who else works in Chicago? Oprah.
    The similarities never cease!

    I hope all these places realize just how lucky they are – I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance you'll pass through San Berdoo?

    Be safe. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope "via Vegas" means "via the Esplins".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm glad to see Family: Utah in several places on that list. You know I'd love to see you at any moment.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios