Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A quiz

Which one of these cars would you rather be behind on the freeway?

A.  Mark IV cobra.  I used to have a picture of this car hanging on my wall as a kid. I think my step-brother used to refer to nice cars as "cherry" so I thought that I should have a red mark IV hanging up.  Blame my parents for taking me to the car shows at the Marconi Center in SF.











OR

2.  Dodge Grand Caravan, 2006, largest storage in the minivan market at an astonishing 72 cubic feet (and full red circle in consumer reports for its sound system).














Now, you my readers are savvy and will get the answer correct to this little quiz...but before you make your guess, let me ask you the following questions:

  • Which vehicle can go from 0 to 60 in less than 5 seconds?
  • Which vehicle is most likely to go from 0 to 60 is less than 5 seconds?
  • Which vehicle can go as fast as 160?
  • Which vehicle is most likely to be running late for an appointment and drive faster than the law allows?

Right.

Now taking your votes.

6 comments:

  1. well, considering I can see over those monstrous, ginormous-type vans, I'd go with the cute little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Caravan. No question. But only cuz of its extreme sexiness. I like to be visually turned on when I drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behind the second one while driving the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends on how many crazed kids are in vehicle 2. Because if there are less than 3 kids, I go with vehicle 2; as you posited, it is more likely to be late for something.
    However, if there are 3 kids or more, I pick the other car. The driver of vehicle #1 is less likely to be distracted, pulling gum from someone's hair, trying to self-bleep the songs on the radio for the sake of her young ones and/or refereeing a debate on the merits (or lack thereof) of the Jonas Brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would make that Shelby look SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make a great case for B/2. I choose B/2, as long as the driver isn't distracted by her Droid.

    (PS Jack's mom just flew into town with an extra copy of MJ. I'll call you when I'm finished!)

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios