Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fun and Games

This afternoon we went to Trampoline Hell Heaven, a place called Jump On It located in Linden.  For those unfamiliar with this concept, it is a warehouse full of trampolines tied together.  Here are a few images for you to envision little Meg in the "Under 4 Feet" section




































And here she is, we had to make a quick stop on the way home from Jump On It, which the nurse referred to as a Death Trap :













And here we are several hours after Jump On It:





















When the doctor in the ER saw the x-ray with a broken tibula, he looked at the nurse and asked "Trampoline?" 

8 comments:

  1. Aack!!!! Poor baby. Poor baby. I've heard that about trampolines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad for your sweet baby. And also planning a trip there for Stellan when we come to Utah. (If he hasn't broken any bones on trampolines yet, I figure we're relatively safe. I am, however, keeping him away from baseball. He has a way of walking into things like walls, and I have visions of him walking into a batter while swinging.)
    I hope she heals really quickly, for her sake and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor little Meg! That is no fun. Seeing her laying on the couch, all the memories came rushing back...

    I'm trying to think of some tips for you but I can't remember how I handled it. I remember he got tired of TV reeeeeaaaalllly fast, and then I had to find other forms of entertainment. I took him to every kids show/program/class I could find. Bathing was challenging, but her cast isn't quite as bad so hopefully it won't be too hard.

    Interestingly enough, the only thing Christopher remembers about his broken leg was how much it hurt when they took the cast off (he was sore and stiff for a day or two).

    Good luck, and kisses for poor Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so sad!! Poor Meg! My friend's kid just broke his leg skiing (same age as Meg). Sounds like a complete nightmare for everyone. Good luck. I hope those weeks of mending pass by quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little baby! I am so sorry. Are you going to swear off trampolines forever or is this just part of the parenting/childhood deal? I'm in the mood to ban them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No!!! I feel bad this made me laugh out loud. Too sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Poor girl! We hope she recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios