She is so yummy!! Why don't you still live here so that she and Maddie can be besties?? They seem to have the same ideas. I can only imagine the mischief they would get in together.
I was just banging my head against the wall trying to explain what you just did with the dentist story. I wish I had found this like 3 days ago. Lee, you rock.
I desperately want to send her moneys.
ReplyDeleteAnd based on the bonus feature, I also want a dentist who establishes baseline data.
She is so yummy!! Why don't you still live here so that she and Maddie can be besties?? They seem to have the same ideas. I can only imagine the mischief they would get in together.
ReplyDeleteI was just banging my head against the wall trying to explain what you just did with the dentist story. I wish I had found this like 3 days ago. Lee, you rock.
ReplyDelete