Friday, May 25, 2012

May oh May

May is always a busy month for teachers.  School getting out brings tons of events, usually fun ones, and things like graduation, etc.  At least I thought it was a busy month for teachers, now that I am not one, it turns out it is just busy in general. 

All week I was forwarding things to evernote (life changed, thank you) to focus on during my flight home and it suddenly overwhelmed me so I am recording it for posterity and as a small attempt at putting off those events:

--Return from NYC tonight, home by 1 am (I hope)
--Research and work on presentation to be ready for tomorrow am meeting with my group for my curriculum class
--Tomorrow am, meet with group to prepare for presentation on Tuesday
--Tomorrow noon, go see our favorite family friends.  You know who you are.
--Sunday morning give talk
--Sunday evening get invitations ready for babyshower event I am putting on for visiting teachee
--Tuesday day booked with a quick hiatus to fight a traffic ticket (I am only asking them to knock it down one mph because it will be $100 lower ticket).

I know, boring.  I just want to record the pace of life these days.  I won't even get into all the things I have due for work by Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I understand. The last 2 weeks have been crazy. Yesterday from 6 am until 8 pm last night I was booked solid with overlapping events for my kids and things that needed to get done for events happening next week. Good luck doing this all while going to school. I don't know if you are amazing or crazy. Maybe both. Love ya though either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evernote is a lifechanger for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those work and Church obligations made me dizzy, but a baby shower too?! You continually amaze me at your ability to be the hostess with the mostess.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios