I bought myself a lovely new dishset from IKEA this weekend and I am thrilled to pieces about it.
Steve thinks it was a waste.
Anyway, I was trying to show it to someone today, and to my chagrin could not find it on their website.
But THEN I found a picture of it here:
And to my DELIGHT I discovered that they are new, as in 2013. And I, a woman of no home and no decor of my own, have become an early adopter of IKEA dishware.
I just wanted to share. Come over for dinner some time and try out my new dishes.

I LOVE them Lee! And I love that you now have Scandinavian dishes to serve your Danish ebelskivers.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely. And not a waste. Taylor never understands why I want my bedroom to be pretty or for him to not make the middle of the coffee table the permanent domain for his motorcycle helmet. We just need some of these things.
ReplyDeleteI like them too! They match your style and personality quite well, I think. Just tell Steve they are the first step in decorating your future home.
ReplyDelete