After Utah, Michigan, Colorado, and New Mexico (with a day in Phoenix!) I have discovered that while I love to see my friends and family, there is no place like 72 degrees, the exact temperature here in SB when the plane landed.
My mission to the Canary Islands matched with living in Santa Barbara has spoiled me to all extreme weather patterns.
However, my TRUE native environment is at work. Here are a few pictures of what I do for a living:

It was invigorating and inspiring but tiring. Here I am with a friend of mine from Sac who has moved to Austin and is teaching at one of our schools down there- you can see how tired I was by the end of the week. I didn't take a pic of the swelling ankles but I think you can see it all in my face. Gotta love third trimester.
I am amazed, Lee. I don't know how you have the energy except I know you love what you do. I hope you can relax a little before baby arrives. XOXO.
ReplyDeleteHaven't you had that baby yet??? haha.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back home in the weather you deserve. Sorry Denver was so "extreme."
I can't believe I complained to YOU about being tired. You can do it all. You're amazing.
ReplyDeleteDoes Fleming 4.0 have a name?
ReplyDeleteCan I come work with you? Please!
Srsly Flem, the rest of us just kick up our heels when we are soooo preggers like that. Can you give me the name of the medication you are taking so's I can get me some? Cuz I could use that sorta energy.
ReplyDelete