Do you know what I love about the last week of pregnancy? The constant assumption you are in labor.
I was in the parking lot coming back from my car with a load of groceries and a neighbor yelled out "anything happening yet?"
The neighbors who park next to us laughed because they said they were thinking the same thing.
Emails from the RS president asking if I have any action going on.
Every morning I wake up and someone wants to know if I had any contractions through the night.
When I was pregnant with Casey people would drive by our apartment and if the car was gone they would call and say "oooh are you in the hospital yet?"
The best part is that I was up all night and was way too exhausted and in pain (not contractions peeps) to go to church so I am sure that there will be speculation and all. I almost went just so no one would feel excited just to be let down.
People love birth. I just hate disappointing everyone that even though I am not due until Wednesday, I have not had this baby yet.
Srsly, you are disappointing me.
ReplyDeleteIs there gonna be a post about this little bugger from the hospy? Cuz I know you're bringing your laptop there and all.
justasuggest
You are so funny because I HATE how everyone is constantly asking if you've had the baby yet. Like I don't obsess about it enough, you know?
ReplyDeleteBut srsly, you're STILL pregnant? Wt?
Hey Lee -
ReplyDeleteSorry, I haven't had time to read this post yet. I just logged on because I was curious...Have you been having any contractions yet?
Have you?
Have you?
Have you?
Have you?
Have you?
Have you?
What about now?
ReplyDeletegood luck lee. I am thinking about you and hope all goes well with having this baby. YOu are the best!
ReplyDeleteReading this post makes me so impatient. Have that baby already!
ReplyDelete