Now that most cool people around the blogosphere have one, there has been a lag in dedicatory posts to that great cataclysmic device produced by Apple for people like me.
It has been exactly 365 days since I have been the proud owner of the Iphone. You might think that it is over the top of me to recall the date of purchase and indeed it would be had I not walked into the Apple store today to find out that my warrantee expiry was yesterday, exactly 354 days from date of purchase.
This is particularly important as I was hoping to get my phone repaired without paying for it--what could possibly happen to such an instrument? The disappearance of my silver volume button.
The man at the genius bar informed me of the expiration but, no matter, replaced the phone on the spot because they "believe in making the customer happy." And hey, that's me!
I hand over the phone, he has me press a red button that says "Delete my contents" and whoosh my phone was gonzo and in my hot little hand was a shiny new one.
The story isn't over, though. Because what do you do with a blank phone? Well, ladies and gents, you plug it into your itunes and wham, bam, thank you... your phone is restaurada tal como el evangelio.
My email settings, back.
My photos, back.
My screen saver, back.
My apps, all back.
All with the single stroke of a key.
The other companies might think they are catching up, but I am pretty sure that this story is why Apple will be dominating the future.
Genius Bar indeed.
Sounds like you should buy some stock, or consider getting a job in Apple's marketing.
ReplyDeleteYou know a couple is in love, when on their anniversary they go back to the place where they first met. (Did you know that he traditional one year anniversary gift is PAPER? Hopefully they gave you a receipt.)
ReplyDeleteRestaurada tal como el evangelio? Really? Because I'm pretty sure apostolic angel sightings would have made bigger news than your blog (no offense intended). Seriously, I hope you got some witnesses, people are never going to believe this.
ReplyDelete"restaurada tal como el evangelio" - ¡Brillante!
ReplyDeletePlus, you can call people on them! Just found that feature.
ReplyDeleteLola is my iphone's name. We are sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
ReplyDeleteI'm not ashamed.
I did really like the comparison to the Restoration.
ReplyDeleteThe iPhone is wasted on me. I'm still "So Analog."
average size of 14 year old male penis [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lanoxin.htm]lanoxin[/url] kahulugan ng great depression sa unang digmaang pandaigdig http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/propecia.htm
ReplyDeletedogs anxiety [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/rave--energy-and-mind-stimulator-.htm]rave energy and mind stimulator[/url] cheif medical officer sacred heart hospital [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-acidez.htm ]calcium salts chalky taste in mouth [/url] supplemental health care coverage
lifespan heart rate monitor ring customer reviews [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/acai-natural-energy-boost.htm]acai natural energy boost[/url] small penis comparison http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/glucotrol-xl.htm
d effects side supplement vitamin [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/hypnotherapy.htm]hypnotherapy[/url] greyhound diet [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/h.htm ]valeo behavioral health center topeka kansas [/url] cleaning off blood