So I realized this was the last year of the Pinewood Derby so I actually attended it 0 times during the life of my son. Mother of the year, I know.
So here is a pic of his car:
He received a special award:
I tried my best at the 2010 Pinewood Derby
Are you envious?
Well he was pretty upset about it because he wanted to win for speed. They also told him his car was
most colorful
but he said it wasn't true because he only had two colors.
Bridget, however, left him with some sage advice:
"You are not going to get into college by racing a fake car down a track."

When did Bridget become so wise and pragmatic?
ReplyDeleteI like your colorful car, Casey.
Remember, Mother of the Year, that you are made of light!
So wise for her years... Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou should have gotten a Turner to help you, they know every trick in the book. Ya know, for next time. Oh, wait...
ReplyDelete