Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scaling up

My work is scaling up big time--think of this: instead of adding one child at a time, you add quadruplets.

So this has had me on the road 6 of the last 11 weeks.  It doesn't sound like much but it has taken a toll on me.  And Steve.

In other news, the company "one machine to rule them all" policy led my IT department to give me a Lenovo instead of a Mac.  While this has me very sad, I have come to terms with the fact that at the end of the day a machine is just a machine.

At least I get to keep my iphone.

3 comments:

  1. never heard of a Lenova thing. Probably because I am strictly team Conanva. But free stuff is nice, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Lee-dog. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios