Monday, December 13, 2010

Dessert Contest?

So we finished our official dessert contest last year over 6 months ago and Steve has proposed that we start up again.

Here are our reasons for considering doing it again:

  • The first place winner moved across the country freeing up her slot
  • The second place winner is withdrawing from the competition
  • There are a few families that moved in since our last competition who we think could bring it
  • It is a good way to celebrate our last few months
  • The trophy is so cute, really it is

What is your vote?

5 comments:

  1. I'm in favor. Especially if you start before January 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until the dessert comp comes to Utah. Then I can check option numero dos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in...even though last time no one even batted an eye at any of my desserts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you in my town I'd OWN that contest. There needs to be an option 5: "Totally do it and I would participate if I lived there"

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios