Friday, December 24, 2010

Nueva York

In case you missed it, I had a great opportunity to last minute head to NYC for a work thing.  It was awesome.

I won't go into detail about the actual work part, but the touristy part, now that was amazing.  

We were working from 8-6:30 on the first day and by the time we were finished with dinner and debriefing it was 9:00 pm.  Considering the fact that my flight was delayed coming in to NY the night before and I didn't get to sleep until 2:30 AM, I was wiped out.  

BUT, not to be daunted, I did play the tourist bit until around 11:30 or so.  My previous post was of the outside of Saks 5th Avenue and their really cool bubbles and snowflakes digital wonderland.

A few other pics that really don't even capture the amazement of the city:

The Tiffany's window display after hours:



















I took a gazillion pics of all the cool window displays done up for the holidays:



And of course, the most awesome entrance into an Apple store ever.  The real estate of the window front alone must be astronomical.  The store inside is just like any other Apple store only bigger.  You see the artistry of the Apple in the Big Apple, right?




















More lights--the stores all just try to outdo each other...





















I won't bore you with more, but honestly, if I had even the slightest chance of getting my husband to agree to it, I would totally be down with living there for the next stint.

I suppose Utah is alluring.

1 comment:

Comentarios