This weekend my youngest child turned 3.
For the first time I have the youngest child potty trained (mostly) and no thoughts of one coming down the pipeline.
We have diapers that we may never use.
We have 4 children who can articulate anger, frustration, happiness, and joy using words.
And how do I feel?
I know I am biased, but you can ask around--she brings joy to everyone she meets. She hugs people, she laughs, she smiles, and when she flounces into a room, it feels like there is actually just a little more light.
She refused to change her clothes and is in fact still donning the fairy gear now. I suppose she really is magical, why not dress the part?

She looks so sweet! Love it.
ReplyDeletejj
I love Meggie and her hugs the mostest.
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss that sweet little girl. And everyone else in your household, too.
ReplyDeleteIt's too much
ReplyDeleteShe is killing me softly. Can't believe my baby... I mean YOUR baby... is already 3!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Meg! It's hard to believe how fast these past three years have gone. Weren't we all just prego???
ReplyDeleteHeavenly!
ReplyDelete