Now I don't have to worry about looking dead.
I'm trying to wear lipstick to avoid rumors of my death as well. Glad to know that I am not alone.
I have seriously been usisng this since 2002. Feelng ashamed for not introducing it to you sooner. Like I hid my candle under a bushel.
Except when you put it on and it is NOT the right color, and it is impossible to get off. That's what happened to me.
Comentarios
I'm trying to wear lipstick to avoid rumors of my death as well.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that I am not alone.
I have seriously been usisng this since 2002. Feelng ashamed for not introducing it to you sooner. Like I hid my candle under a bushel.
ReplyDeleteExcept when you put it on and it is NOT the right color, and it is impossible to get off. That's what happened to me.
ReplyDelete