I am trying to figure out how to make a cheap Kodak work as well as a cheap Canon but it isn't happening too well. Believe me, if you are going to cheap out on a camera, go with the Canon... anyway here is a pic of Gillian in her happy state of life:

She has been climbing this tree outside for the last couple of days and she just loves it. Here is another happy face of hers:

Now my other two kids are hard to capture on film lately because they have disappeared into the folds of the neighborhood. They are so happy to be back with their friends, in spite of a very fun and entertaining crowd of kids this summer. Yesterday Casey and Bridget were taught how to make clothes for their webkinz with socks. They have had this pile of "unmatched" socks for the last two years and asked if they could make use of them. I hesitated, but in the end it was so worth the hours of entertainment not to mention the hilarious outcome. This isn't the best pic but here is one of the kids with their clothed pets. Casey made all of these clothes, btw:

A close-up of just the kinz:

Good times.
PS Watched Men's relay last night (delayed I know!) and it was incredible!
None of those clothes look modest. Did you have a talk with Bridget about that?
ReplyDeleteI thought you were loving the Kodak. What's the diff?
As in, Kodak Easyshare camera? That's the one I had before my Canon and I liked it. I think the pics are dees. That one of Gillian in the tree is adorable. So, glad you are back btw. It feels more........normal that way.
ReplyDeleteYOu sure do have darling kids. I was so fun to see you and am glad that you are having fun being back home. Good luck with the baby coming soon. You are amazing.
ReplyDelete