Infobox: BYU rankings in the Princeton Review:
BYU Rankings
- No. 1 - Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
- No. 1 - Got Milk?
- No. 1 - Scotch and Soda, hold the Scotch
- No. 1 - Stone-cold Sober Schools
- No. 1 - Most Religious Students
- No. 3 - Don't Inhale
- No. 8 - Most Conservative Students
- No. 10 - Town-gown relations are Great
- No. 16 - Best Quality of Life
- No. 16 - Happiest Students
- No. 17 - School Runs like Butter
- No. 18 - Everyone Plays Intramural Sports
I'm guessing some private bible belt schools could outrank us in most conservative. I don't get what "Got Milk?" means.
ReplyDeleteWho could beat us in Happiest Students???? Nobody. That's who.
Hilarious. Where'd you get these? And I see the Princeton Review up there but I wanna know where YOU read it.
ReplyDeleteI've always been so grateful for my BYU experiences. It's funny, though, now I read the BYU Magazine and it makes me even more proud/happy/nostalgic that I had the opportunity to go there.
ReplyDeleteI got at the BYU newsnet of course! And "Got Milk" was based on the perception of alcohol consumption by peers? My guess is that it means people don't like it when their classmates booze it up which is different from just not drinking...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGo BYU! :)
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't mind sharing my presentation with you. I can email it to you if you either leave your email address in my comments or email me at wealthofhome@gmail.com.
Hey, I didn't realize I was signed in as my sister, Carrie previously. So in case you were wondering, that was me.
ReplyDelete