My husband is floating around somewhere in Scandinavia. He sent me an email saying he arrived and he was just trying to figure out how to use the pay toilets.
Hopefully he finds his way onto the ferry to Finland and makes it to his conference okay.
His parents called this morning to say that the hardest part would be to avoid muggers in Stockholm- the perfect thing to say to a 38-week pregnant wife whose husband is traveling through Stockholm.
Fortunately it turns out that Stockholm has a lower crime rate than Sacramento so if he didn't get mugged over the three years we lived there he will be okay.
Hey, your hubmaster is heading for my mothership! I am so scandinavian. I am reminded of this every summer when I start roasting at 70 degrees. By the way, how's that baby doing? Done cooking yet?
ReplyDeleteYes, playing the odds here & crunching numbers will totally protect your husband. Totally.
ReplyDeleteWhen does he get home? If you have that baby before he arrives call me & I'll be on the next flight.