Not super awesome quality but here is a 3 minute video of the conference we just ran three weeks ago- it was an amazing experience and it gives me the chills to think about what we are doing as an organization.
But then again I don't need to tell you I love my job.
So here is the video. Enjoy!
No, I won't be there. Will you let them know?
ReplyDeleteI got the chills too but it could be because it's like 54 degrees here today.
I see no video. But I'm sure the chills would come, especially if I'm playing the music of the Olympics in the background.
ReplyDeleteWhycome you don't have me as a link/friend?
ReplyDeleteI want to love my job. I really do.
ReplyDeleteThis year is about decreasing my anger level by presuming that people are decent instead of evil. We'll see how well that works.
I am piloting an awesome program. I should tell you about it in email. But I'm afraid the Olympics are already pulling me away.
I miss you!
Look at you! Thanks for the glimpse - I enjoyed it. Somewhere out there, Bill Gates is smiling.
ReplyDelete