Monday, November 17, 2008

New Renters on Deck...

So we found some stellar renters. Here are the specs:

1 Married couple who lost
2 homes to delinquency in the subprime era with
2 daughters and over
3 years of self-employment with
0 years rental history so
0 rental references available and now legally we can run
0 credit checks though I did check
1 personal reference from a pastor who barely spoke English (curses I was too embarrassed to make him switch to español) and said we would "probably be fine" as they are very consistent people.

At the end he said they were "very faithful."

Hey that is good enough for me.

5 comments:

  1. I like how you said "specs" as if they were a home. But at this point, what do you have to lose right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were you too embarrassed to make them speak spanish? All those years in Spanish Housing for nothing...

    PS I like the sound of these people. Don't judge them because of the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, think positive thoughts. And you definitely should have just started speaking Spanish. Colin says that when he does people don't even noticed that he's switched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we sued our landlords in NJ they brought up the fact that we were supposedly "very faithful" in mediation. I'm laughing right now thinking this tidbit is not going to make you think we were in the right, BUT WE WERE! And those fetchers pulled out a check before the hour was up. I'm laughing some more.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios