I have three events on Thursday night and need some help narrowing it down:
1. Appointment with Bishop to get recommend to see the Mexico City Temple Open House Sunday eve. Yes I didn't serve in Mejico but it seems like a cool event and it is 100% puro español.
2. Pampered Chef party from someone in the ward. I have not attended one in about 4 years and the inviters are nice people we have had over for dinner. My policy along those lines is to always attend to help the hostess--unless it is a candle party in which case it simply isn't really useful to spend money on something that will melt away.
3. Baby shower for a newer girl at church. This ward has had 11 babies born this year, each with an accompanying shower--I co-hosted the upcoming 12th baby's momma's shower last week. I see her around the complex pretty frequently and really like her but do not know her well yet.
So... obviously I am going to attend the interview and then get to one of the events- or do I go to all three? Here are my options:
1) Go to shower for 30 minutes, drop off prezzie, go to interview, and end up at pampered chef party in time to eat whatever they are making.
2) Go to interview first, send present to shower with someone and then go to pc party.
3) Go to interview, go to shower, and skip pc party but head there on Saturday for open house.
4) Go to pc party for 30 minutes, order something, go to interview, then head to shower for rest of evening.
5) Skip it all and go to a dance aerobics class at the gym.
6. Go to interview and then head over to gym class.
ReplyDeleteI'm with memzy. That's not helpful is it.
ReplyDeleteWell, one event you pretty much have to go to--you can't diss the bish. So that conflict then becomes your valid excuse for not going to the other two events. Problemo solvedo.
ReplyDeleteYou do none of the above, get in your car, and drive due east until you hit my house.
ReplyDeleteI just sent an email to playgroup that, obviously, does not apply to you.
ReplyDeleteI have no shame - Bring on the jello!!!!