Monday, July 6, 2009

Facing the Inevitable

Blogging is such a serious part of my life I feel empty without it. I am not caught up on any of your blogs (though I have done some skimming here and there) and my own is sadly suffering the effects of travel.

Being on the road this summer, however, I have to either cut out seeing YOU or cut out my blogging. You win, so I will have to see you in person instead of on my blogroll.

I wanted to do some updates on my house so you could see the amazing work we got done on the "bring a random relative to remodel your house" day in Sac, but I am just sooo behind. I will probably just start randomly uploading pics while driving since you can text and drive in Utah (cuz I totally never did that in Cali.)

For now we had a wonderful 4th and I am so thankful, really, really thankful, to have so many good friends and family.

PS Any good movie recommendations for the dollah theater? Or for the full-price one? Or for other Utah activities for kiddos?

7 comments:

  1. Movies:
    Up
    Ice Age 3
    Transformers
    Star Trek
    Harry Potter (In 8 days)

    Activities:
    Seven Peaks Water Park
    Ice Skating (also at Seven Peaks)
    Hogle Zoo
    Living Planet Aquarium
    Clark Planetarium
    Thanksgiving point -IMAX theater,
    worlds largest Dino museum, farm where the kids can milk cows and feed the goats, etc.
    Sundance - ride the chairlift to the top and hike around. I've heard it's a fairly easy hike back down and you pass by a nice waterfall (or just ride the lift back down).
    Snowbird - ride the tram to 11,000 ft. elevation. Ride a conveyor belt through a tunnel in the mountain, Alpine slide, zip line, etc.
    Park City - Alpine slide, zip line, etc.
    Timpanogos Caves - if you're up for a tough hike.
    Bowling in the Wilkinson Center
    and of course the obvious...
    Liberty Land - "where the rush never ends".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice age 3 was the best one by FAR. Have fun traveling. You'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Markie said. And UP was my favorite Disney movie in a loooong time. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have Up on DVD. You can borrow it, if you promise not to ask any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still in Utah:

    BYU Calendar Item - Harry Potter Fest: Triwizard Tournament
    Date: July 14, 2009 5:30 PM
    Place: Brigham Square
    Come join us for Harry Potter Mania. Activities will include Muggle Quidditch,Trivia, Costume Contest and Bertie Botts Flavor Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And...
    Date: July 10, 2009 8:00 PM
    Place: 214 Crabtree Building
    Come out for a laugh at BYU's Laugh Out Loud comedy club and enjoy a night of fun for only $1 during our "Dollar Summer!"

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios