Where's the video? I think you are very inspiring, and I was thinking of you just today as parents in our mommy-and-me class were whining about their public schools and why they "have to" get into the best private schools. I'm going to learn to perfect the patented Lee Fleming Militant Arm of School Reform and wave it in their face!
Eeeek! You're famous!! It looks to me like your arm is on it's way up. I imagine you're saying something like "yes, the test scores are low now, but studies show that once they reach the middle school years, their test scores shoot up ::insert pic here:: and then consistently out perform their non-dual-immersion counterparts from then on."
Great work. Let’s discuss later. My first impression though, is that when they sequence the photos like that, B.N. looks like a little kid who just got put in time out. By you.
You are my HERO!
ReplyDeleteLook at those awesome photos!
That gesticulation looks significant.
Brilliant! You are incredible.
ReplyDeleteYou look quite animated. Did you slam your hand on the podium and give everybody the evil eye?
ReplyDeleteLove that pic of you waving your arms and stickin it to the man.
ReplyDeleteYou were awesome, honey!
ReplyDeleteWhere's the video? I think you are very inspiring, and I was thinking of you just today as parents in our mommy-and-me class were whining about their public schools and why they "have to" get into the best private schools. I'm going to learn to perfect the patented Lee Fleming Militant Arm of School Reform and wave it in their face!
ReplyDeletethose pictures make me very happy. I'd be scared to be on the other side of a debate from you.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of your hand chopping the air with authority is awesome. You clearly know what you're talking about.
ReplyDeletePS. When's your spring break? Did you ever tell me? Mine is the last week in March, and it's possible I'll be somewhere in your great state, so...
Amazing. Totally amazing. They should change the name of your school to Lee Fleming Charter School and the motto can still be Si se puede!
ReplyDeleteIt's unfortunate a good work is being torn apart by "standardization." Why do government bureaucrats insist on using cookie cutters?
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fight and good luck!
Eeeek! You're famous!! It looks to me like your arm is on it's way up. I imagine you're saying something like "yes, the test scores are low now, but studies show that once they reach the middle school years, their test scores shoot up ::insert pic here:: and then consistently out perform their non-dual-immersion counterparts from then on."
ReplyDeleteAm I right? I know I'm right. No need to answer.
Oops, I meant "its way up." Not it's. Grammar nazi.
ReplyDeleteGreat work. Let’s discuss later. My first impression though, is that when they sequence the photos like that, B.N. looks like a little kid who just got put in time out. By you.
ReplyDeleteThe False Premise of National Education Standards
ReplyDelete