Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Return

So much joy. 

So much work.

Did you know that Meg was a lefty?

See evidence:

8 comments:

  1. My baby's a lefty too. I always wonder if his dad was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the prodigal daughter returns. I see you took her back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, which question do you get asked more often...

    Why are you so cute? or
    Are you left-handed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a sweet little lefty. Watch out, though - I hear they're prone to turn into crazy artists. Or artistes, depending on whether you are a lefty yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dimpled little right hand slays me.

    We can't figure Jesse out. He holds crayons in his left hand, but he wields his light saber in his right hand. What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a lefty too! And my daughter Sara is, but I don't think it's hereditary, just unique and character-building...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I have said this before...but she is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios