Between the failed video post and the random insertion of a guy on a skateboard, I'm starting to think maybe you and the Droid are having a rocky honeymoon.
Even though I am somewhat confused by these posts, I will say I love her curls! And she keeps a bow in her hair, something my daughter never mastered. I think she has twice as much hair as last time you posted a picture of her. (Not including the non-existent video.)
Between the failed video post and the random insertion of a guy on a skateboard, I'm starting to think maybe you and the Droid are having a rocky honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteThat said, Meg is sooooo cute!
She is looking really old. I love that hair.
ReplyDeleteEven though I am somewhat confused by these posts, I will say I love her curls! And she keeps a bow in her hair, something my daughter never mastered. I think she has twice as much hair as last time you posted a picture of her. (Not including the non-existent video.)
ReplyDeleteCurlssssssss!!!!!!
ReplyDelete