I went to a fan party for a certain book at a bookstore that hosted a trivia game and debate questions. Here are my trivia questions for you with images that will serve as helpful hints:
1) Name the store:
2) Name the book:
3) One of the participants in my group (we were divided up into districts) is trying out for the part of one of the characters in the movie that is slated to start filming in February. Name what character he is trying out for:
4) Guess what the girl who works at the store is saying to me while I am trying to get photographic evidence of being with this kid (in the event he gets the part)
5) Do you think he should play that part? Here are a few more professional photos so you can see what he would look like on the screen:
In case I get in trouble for putting these pics up over here I want to make sure and give credit to this website. I put the pics here instead of forcing you to follow the link because I didn't want to encourage middle-aged women to look at young male models, especially cuz he was a sweet kid and his mom was super nice, and I wouldn't want to make anyone go over there or anything.
Answer to trivia:
1) Borders
2) Mockingjay of course
3) Gale
4) "Um excuse me, you aren't allowed to take photos in the store."
5) Yes. He was really a nice and humble kinda person. His mom was like "he is trying out for the HG movie" and the girls in the room recognized his name, I think he was a star in the high school play when they did To Kill a Mockingbird. But anytime his mom would start to say something he would act super embarrassed because he didn't seem to want the attention. I mean, except for the modeling and acting and all. But it seemed sincere so he gets my vote.
5) Yes. He was really a nice and humble kinda person. His mom was like "he is trying out for the HG movie" and the girls in the room recognized his name, I think he was a star in the high school play when they did To Kill a Mockingbird. But anytime his mom would start to say something he would act super embarrassed because he didn't seem to want the attention. I mean, except for the modeling and acting and all. But it seemed sincere so he gets my vote.




Eeeeeeek! Yes, I like him. But he's pretty hawt so we need to decide who should play Peeta.
ReplyDeleteI don't judge books by their covers so I'd need him to audition for me. Personally. Alone.
ReplyDeleteBut srsly tho folks, who cares about GALE??? I'm gonna be soooper picky when casting Peeta. I don't want another Edward debacle. I want a Jacob success story on this one.
::sigh::
ReplyDeleteI'm liking this guy for Peeta
ReplyDeletehttp://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=1680&bih=813&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=William+Moseley&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
This seems to be coming up on the first 20 google hits.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hungergamestrilogy.net/2010/03/who-should-play-peeta-mellark-in-the-hunger-games-movie/
I should have been there with you!
ReplyDeleteAs far as casting this guy, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow. For some reason, I feel like I have to wait until Jack is at work and the blinds are closed before can I look at those pictures.
I think he must have had team of stylist from the capital to tame that hair. Did you get him to autograph your book in case he gets the part? :)
ReplyDelete::bookmarking this post for future reference::
ReplyDeleteI like this gi for Peeta:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6r8L7Cf9vbA/THKrbZAavpI/AAAAAAAAEeE/TZDTmtBR4bI/s1600/BoyWithBread02.JPG
Dead ringer.