I can make charts and lists with the best of them, but getting anyone to do anything on the chart is where I have problems. I like how cute your are, though. Maybe I just need cuter charts.
Well we have been doing the chore chart for over a year, pretty consistently. It works pretty well so we added the exercise one that we do before dinner (chores are after) and that has been a nice little add-on. We hope to keep it!
I love it! I wouldn't change a thing, except maaaaybe replacing the 3 exercise clip art images with high resolution prints of Micah's abs, biceps and calves.
Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable to the Nth.
ReplyDeleteI can make charts and lists with the best of them, but getting anyone to do anything on the chart is where I have problems. I like how cute your are, though. Maybe I just need cuter charts.
ReplyDeleteWell we have been doing the chore chart for over a year, pretty consistently. It works pretty well so we added the exercise one that we do before dinner (chores are after) and that has been a nice little add-on. We hope to keep it!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I wouldn't change a thing, except maaaaybe replacing the 3 exercise clip art images with high resolution prints of Micah's abs, biceps and calves.
ReplyDelete