Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome to Utah!

8 comments:

  1. That looks like just what you needed to cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it cost less to speed in Utah? If so maybe there is a silver lining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it does cost less le jer. I can go to traffic school for cheap or only pay $90. So... basically I can afford to speed if I am only 9 mph over the limit. In a school zone it is $250 but he knocked it down so technically this girlfriend did catch a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful though. I had one ticket when I lived there and had one from living in California and Utah had a higher point system for the tickets than California did and they almost took my license away. One ticket was from an accident I did not cause and was not faulted for but was stopped close enough that when I got hit I hit the car in front. The ticket in Utah was for going 5 over the limit on the freeway. They almost took my license. But they let me take the Utah license test with the book so go figure,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! This past summer Luke got pulled over for going 6 over in a school zone--and HAD to show up for a court date, which we had to come all the way back into state for at the end of the summer....couldn't just pay a fine and be done! Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you use GoToTrafficSchool.com and use my referral code (XF85-992C) you get a discount and I get a kick back. Win-Win :o)
    P.S. Welcome to Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UT needs more crime. Then the cops won't have time for such nonsense.

    PS. I found some fancy shampoo/conditioner in my kid's shower. Can I try it? I'm very curious.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios