Thanksgiving was awesome.
I HEART my Aunt Judy and can't believe how lucky I am that she lets me invite myself and my crew to her place.
She makes the best pie. Yes I had a piece of the irresistible apple, but not until the day AFTER thanksgiving. My cousin took off with the peanut butter pecan pie so I didn't get a piece of that but I was smart enough to take a bite.
Okay so down to business. We have had requests for Christmas wish lists-- this post is intended for family members but friend should feel free to comment on content or make suggestions.
Links are included to help clarify but are just random brands as we are not picky at all!
Steve:
•T-shirts (for running and also every day life since he goes through them like crazy--he wears regular solid colors like blue, green, maroon)
•Button up casual shirts
•Scriptures (his were lost last year sometime and were never found)
•Journal (no particular style)
•Socks
•Ties
Lee
•Prep bowls
•Jewelry (small necklaces/earrings)
•Irregular measuring cups (odd-sized)
•Kleen Canteen (any color but orange)
•Clothes (message/roxy T-shirts or blouses/work shirts)
•Anything Ipod (running band, charger, dock, Itunes gift cards etc.) I have a nano 3rd gen model--same as my father-in-law
•Thank you notes (blank, not actual thanx from people)
Casey:
•Science stuff-like Chemistry kits or experiment stuff
•Books- Inkheart - he bought Inkspell but didn't realize it was a sequel so it is sitting on the shelf waiting for Inkheart to show, Calvin and Hobbes or other cartoony/graphic novel types (he LOVES Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
•Skater T-shirts (he said he doesn't like skating but likes the shirts--I think he just likes red, black, and brown sketched images on Ts)
•Video games for PS 2 used are fine but he doesn't like sports games as much as fantasy or adventure-please rated E for Everyone or E 10+ (no Grand Theft Auto or Playboy Mansion)
Bridget:
•Littlest Pet Shop pets. The actual pets and accessories, not like merchandise.
•Clothes-specifically church wearable stuff or plain white tops to go under stuff. She likes the stuff at naartjie and she likes skater stuff too--she is not a brand girl but these can give you an idea of what she likes. She is also into two-tone long-sleeves.
•Art supplies--water color paper, kits to put stuff together, etc.
•Books- short chapter books for girls
•Socks
Gillian
•Dolls/princess stuff
•Church clothes
•Shoes (fun fancy kinds)
•Stuffed animals
•Hoodie
Meghan
•Hats
•Socks
•Burping cloths
•Pants or leggings, solid colored
•Pacifier holder (my Sis in law got us a cute one after she was born but it has disappeared)
•Soothie pacifier
•Baby toys (she has just discovered her hands and is probably soon to start wanting to play with something that shakes or rustles)
Crap. Now I gotta take back Grand Theft Auto.
ReplyDeleteNo mention of stopping by to see the Memz and eat ice cream?
We do a gift exchange on my husband's side of the family, and my FIL sent out a group email, asking us to avoid sending gift cards this year, and asked us all to email whoever has us this year and tell them exactly what you want (under $25), and I'd really like either a gift card or a check for $25, but maybe I'll ask for irregular measuring cups instead.
ReplyDeleteIf I could delineate our wants/needs that clearly then Christmas/birthdays/special occasions would be truly something to look forward to. Unfortunately, gift giving and receiving is not a "gift" of mine. I know it is pretty pathetic when you live with someone 24/7 and don't have a clue what to get them (that doesn't cost a fortune anyway).
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Lee. Do you think we're all brazillionaires or something??
ReplyDeleteRegarding Steve: Jerry likes these shirts so much he got them in two colors.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.target.com/Mossimo-Vintage-Woven-Shirt-Alpine/dp/B0019FHMU6/qid=1228844076/ref=br_1_10/192-8799022-0924824?ie=UTF8&node=16385681&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1