Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Plan B

So things at work are rocky. You know, after the layoffs apparently we are having some technical difficulties that will not go away.

I am optimistic because things always work out, BUT there is a possibility that I need a plan B. I feel responsible for these problems because lately I have felt a real crunch for time to be loyal to both my employer and my family. I feel like because I have prayed to find that balance my entire organizational health is threatened so I can be taught to value my family over money. And things like an iphone.

So here are my plan B options:

1. Go on welfare and WIC. I have four kids for crying out loud that should get me something.

2. See 1.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe you should look into getting in touch with the nice Nigerian prince (he's Christian!) about that money he needs transferred. Sounds lucrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never sounded more like a democrat in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it sounds like you may be getting some that "change" that was promised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Lee. Hopefully plan b works and you don't have to go to plan c.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! (Your words, not your situation.) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, so your company might be tanking so that Heavenly Father can teach you a lesson? ;)

    How do you feel about going back to classroom teaching?

    I hope no Plan Bs are required. It's a crazy world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wha? How could they possibly function without the FLEM?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought plan B was that birth control pill you can take after the fact. I hope you don't have to use it, either way.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios