Friday, July 10, 2009

New Blog (seriously)

As part of the need I feel to stay connected to a broader education community I started an Ed Blog. Hopefully this will prevent boredom from those of you who see my posts and are like wha?

It is linked at the top of my blog here but if you are on google reader you can access it here. I will be reposting a few things that I have already done over here but feel free to comment over there.

And, to finish of the last post (or two since I duplicated) here are a few more pics of our canyon bbq with the in-laws. Good times!

I need to spend more time around campfires and along rivers up canyons. Once Meg is old enough that is...





3 comments:

  1. I haven't done any "canyons" since college. Memories. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first when I saw that you're starting a new "ed" blog I was nervous. I think I've seen too many men's pharmaceutical commercials on ESPN.

    Oh, EDUCATION. Yay! It's in my Google Reader.

    I love the picture of Meg & Steve way down below.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios