Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stop, Thief!

What I really WANT to blog about: derailing meetings by talking about
unrelated things and then criticizing others ideas without offering
solutions.

What I will blog about: my stolen stroller.

I have (had) a beautiful McClaren stroller given to me by a good
friend about six weeks ago. It is lightweight, easy to carry and sturdy.

It is gone. From the back of my car.

I am hoping it was somehow misplaced and will turn up--if I had bought
it I would still be disappointed, but the knowledge that someone gave
it to me so generously makes me feel like a terrible steward. Was it
because I left my window slightly open because my fan went out? Why
was my stroller taken and not my purse? When did this happen? What
have I done to deserve this karma? Has my good luck run out?

Boo.

Please come home to me.

Sent from mi teléfono i.

7 comments:

  1. Odd. Maybe it was your friend taking it back. My car was broken into once with a rock. It was traumatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you left your purse in a car with a cracked window too? You're such a hippie.

    PS I don't have your stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it was a homeless guy who really needed it to carry his life possessions around with. Does that make you feel any better?
    I have a stroller you can have. It's just missing a screw, but I bet you could rig it up with a twisty tie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do you wish the thief had taken your purse also? Would that have made you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I saw one of those super nice strollers in the hallway at church and considered taking it. Another great place to "stroller-shop" is Sea World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just feel bad for that extremely desperate mommy. She must have lost her maid.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios