Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Three Full-time Jobs

I have a job.

I have 4 kids.

I gotta keep their school open.


Someone get me a maid.

9 comments:

  1. I arranged volunteers to paint the parking lot last weekend... I figure no way they can shut it down after that, right?!!?

    Keep fighting the good fight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's me feeling sorry for you. Psyche. I don't.

    You love being busy. I'm sure you've never been happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah. If you had a maid you'd be tempted to lie around all day and read about Amish Skin Hunger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, Maria would be perfect if we could just beam her up. Good luck with the craziness, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking for a sixth job myself. So I guess I'll come on by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got all caught up on the school situation. You can do it, Quesetescapa! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Srsly Flem. You'll do great.

    And what Landee said too.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios