My friend Vivian had the grace to take pictures of our family today in spite of my having knocked her out of the dessert competition last month. True friendship.
Vivian is a great photographer--she has thousands and thousands of great pictures and videos of her own hilarious toddler plus she takes pictures for other peeps all the time.
She selected the venue and I have to sadly admit that I rarely take advantage of the wonderful buildings. I have not asked her permission to post the pics so I can't show the first few yet but I have to brag about living in a city that features this kind of courthouse. If you have never been to SB, I highly, highly recommend it. It is December and we get this kind of day? Plus, if you break the law you get to spend some quality time right here:

Lee of course you can do whatever you want with the pictures. I'll just collect 1.5% of the royalties.
ReplyDeleteI have some choice memories of spending 3 weeks at the courthouse on jury duty. If you have to spend that long on fulfilling your civic obligation, it doesn't suck to do it there!
ReplyDeleteThanks to that tour bus, Landee and I had the pleasure of viewing this building. Gorge!! I can't wait to see the pics!
ReplyDeleteSitting here in 0 degree weather, I can't help but feel a little jealous. It is a beautiful spot. Can't wait to see the pics.
ReplyDeleteThat court house would look ten times better with your family posing in front of it. Guaranteed. Not that I wish you any court trouble.
ReplyDeleteYes, Vivian IS beautiful people. And DOES have grace, and IS true friendship for taking your picture.
ReplyDeleteI am trying not to take any of that personally.
Can't wait to see them!
Cool pics.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite strippers was named Vivian.
Feliz Navidad!