Friday, March 26, 2010

American Idol Polls

I don't win stuff very often so please forgive me for this self-indulgent post.

But check this out:


This if from a website called funofficepools and in my "virtual office" we have this little competition.

So look who is on top.  In blue!!!

I hope I didn't commit to spending money on this pool because I will inevitably lose. I just want to thank Paige for being so clearly in the bottom that it was safe to stick all 20 of my points squarely on her shoulders.

I also am technically in first place over here but for some reason the fuzzy math right-winger running the site gave someone a freebie point so I am in second even though I predicted correctly the bottom three and the one who was voted out.  Weird.

Anyway, this is one time event so thanks for letting me share.

9 comments:

  1. "So Paige is gonzo if there is any justice in this world. Also going home, Katie because, as much as I tell my kids Fergie is inappropriate, she is a stellar singer and it is like trying to sing Mariah."

    Also going home, Katie....Paige is gonzo if there is any justice in this world. Um, what I need from you is a friggin list of your bottom three and then a statement such as "and ________ is my pick for the one going home." I can't be sorting through all this mumbojumbo.

    That being said, I gave you the max number of points for this week because I happen to speak Flem MumboJumbo-ese. You're not in first because you did not pick the right person going home LAST week. We clear?

    But yeah, congrats on your "virtual office pool." Gambling is a sin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! It's like cumulatory and stuff! Which if it was done right and fairlylike I'd have two more points. But you don't see me whining about that. Sara even texted me to NOT let you have the points because of the picking two peeps to go home just fyi. Sara can't read this can she? I did the mature thing and said "that is up to Landee". Awes gambling cajonas on your virtual office pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your fun office pool has nice charts and graphs. Makes the AI pool that I'm participating in look kinda lametard in comparison. Plus mine arbitrarily takes away points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Math is hard!"<--who am I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW I KNOW! Wait. maybe I'm just thinking the world revolves around me.

    Markie that's quite common actually. Same thing happened in mine. I complained. It fell on deaf/rood ears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fancy pool. But does it reward the winner with dessert night at Kneaders?

    Didn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I see what landee is saying. I said "also going home is Katie" when I should have said "also in the bottom three..."

    I concede. I can't even speak no english.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how Landee gives you a break with points. But if you were to read in my secret journal page you would read, "I don't really like how Landee gives Flem a break".

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios