The plan of salvation?
Wow, I feel smart enough to know what all those words mean, but too stupid to figure out how they are linked. It's like reading Kevin's thesis.
Education.
I see the word "asses." Or is that assess?
Mendelian genetics and meiosisWe're you writing down with a teacher the positives and what could be changed or improved? Coaching?
Why we don't need to practice writing legibly anymore because everything can be done on computers?
The meaning of the universe?
Comentarios
The plan of salvation?
ReplyDeleteWow, I feel smart enough to know what all those words mean, but too stupid to figure out how they are linked. It's like reading Kevin's thesis.
ReplyDeleteEducation.
ReplyDeleteI see the word "asses." Or is that assess?
ReplyDeleteMendelian genetics and meiosis
ReplyDeleteWe're you writing down with a teacher the positives and what could be changed or improved? Coaching?
Why we don't need to practice writing legibly anymore because everything can be done on computers?
ReplyDeleteThe meaning of the universe?
ReplyDelete