Since I just read "The Pedagogy of Poverty" I know you would never do such an adult-directed, child-compliant kind of thing that Landee says. But, given the multiple choice answers of coincidence or genius child, and using my critical thinking and problem solving skills, I would have to go with B.
I did not pose her, you should know that I don't pose my kids, even when I should (ie., first day of school!) I think some other kid at the playground did this and I actually stopped an interesting conversation about education to go and take it because I was so enthralled. There is an off chance it could have been a coincidence but I am fairly certain that she can't read yet. I think.
I'm gonna go with "mom arranged it then told Meg to 'NO TOUCH!' while mom ran back to take a pic with the Droid."
ReplyDeleteOr genius child. Whatever.
I can't get over the hair. It's too much cuteness to comprehend.
What?? My pride in her genius is matched only by my sorrow that you went to playgroup without me.
ReplyDeleteSince I just read "The Pedagogy of Poverty" I know you would never do such an adult-directed, child-compliant kind of thing that Landee says. But, given the multiple choice answers of coincidence or genius child, and using my critical thinking and problem solving skills, I would have to go with B.
ReplyDeleteI want to know if she spelled any naughty words first, which did not make your blog.
ReplyDeleteI've seen Look Who's Talking enough times to know that toddlers are genius's.
ReplyDeleteThat depends. Is that a gang sign she's flashing?
ReplyDeleteI did not pose her, you should know that I don't pose my kids, even when I should (ie., first day of school!) I think some other kid at the playground did this and I actually stopped an interesting conversation about education to go and take it because I was so enthralled. There is an off chance it could have been a coincidence but I am fairly certain that she can't read yet. I think.
ReplyDelete