If I were at home I would be...
- Down at the kids school wondering why I have to shell out $10/piece for new uniform shirts (3 shirt minimum x $10 x 3 kids= $90) for a semester of school.
- Preparing for a talk on Sunday on who knows what. Maybe a lesson too.. uh oh brb
- Cleaning my kitchen because without a dishwasher it takes way longer (this has proved itself here over and over again)
- Running across the street to do laundry because I can't just pop it in the washer/dryer like I can here (again, this is a time consuming endeavor and technically I have two options here inside the house)
- Putting away something or other.
- Grocery shopping instead of heading to in-laws pantry which is, as always, more robust than imaginable.
Here, nada. I just work a lot. And spend time learning my droid, holla!
So I am hopping on the friend bandwagon tomorrow, see you soon!
Utah friends, finally coming out of my insane travel to visit IRL people.
Am I right in assuming you MISS running across the street to do laundy?
ReplyDeleteAnd I understand you've betrayed the iPhone but I can't bite my tongue if you're gonna holla about your affair with another.
You have a droid? I've always wanted one. Is it the R2D2 model or the C3PO?
ReplyDeleteDwight got a Droid. It's ruining our marriage.
ReplyDelete