Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vote for Steve!

In case you are wondering why we are not together, it is because Steve has to have some time for his illustrious blogging career.

So... run on over and vote for Steve now.

In order to protect the integrity of the voting, please read a post or two of his first so that it won't be like sending a bunch of pirates to autovote.

Much thanks.

7 comments:

  1. I voted. But I want the frealz reason now. Kthanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. And those other people I randomly voted for since I was there already better appreciate it too.

    (Plz don't make me read any of them. Integrity is overrated)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your ticket. That really stinks!

    Hey, I want to vote for Steve, but I don't know how to read his blog posts. Am I just that dumb that I can't navigate the site? I went to the site and saw his name listed, but I can't see where his blog is. I scrolled back about 6 pages and never saw his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^not dumb. That web site needs some serious help. Navigation is ridiculously non-intuitive. I couldn't find any Steve blog/blog posts/comments. I did see his name on the Survey Monkey though so count up another vote. I hope his blog posts are really good so I can maintain my integrity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry guys, here is a link to his profile on the blog where he writes so you can read various posts--> http://www.juvenileinstructor.org/author/steve-fleming/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Explanation:

    This (ldsblogs.org) is the bloggernacle; ie Mormon blogs. I am on one of the blogs, juvenileinstructor.org. We blog about Mormon history there. Every year the bloggernacle has a blogger award thingy they call the "Nibblets." This year I got nominated for best blogger. I don't really have a change to win unless you can enlist the help of that pirate lady. I think Tiffany had the best approach: just vote for me, reading my posts could likely dissuade you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read through some of the posts, and it made me wonder again why Steve never comments in Gospel Doctrine. It seems like he could ignite some super fun firestorms.

    Impressive work Steve!

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios