Friday, September 26, 2008

Foto Favorita de Viernes

So I thought I would participate in Favorite Foto Friday and also a shout out to my muchos amigos who generously bestowed upon me a plethora of gifts in honor of my fourth child at a very enjoyable shower last night. Chellese, I have NO idea how your magical gift arrived on the same evening as my shower but I love that little sailor outfit to pieces and pieces.

I am not a photogenic person- like certain native groups and vampires, my image cannot be captured in still form. So having said that, I thought I would post a pic from the shower last night that demonstrates this factor.



PS: Two pics that Melissa took late at night of all the cute little gifts and outfits (I went to bed and wokeup to these cute fotos and all of my stuff organized!)




The lower right-hand corner is the cute little sailor outfit that Chellese sent!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You made out like a bandito! My gift to you is, er, totally in the mail & stuff.

    I'm sure I have some pics of you that capture your inner & outer beauty. I shall be perusing my hard drive for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure it isn't the picture of me and Lee cleaning our apartment at the Riv. I have nightmares about that one.

    How did you score so much loot for your FOURTH kid? You must be super loved and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to get "special mention" here. Love you Lee! I like this Favorite Photo Friday idea - I'll have to start participating. I feel like you, though, not a lot of good pics of Chellese around. I should doctor some and post them. Unfortunately, my Photoshop skills are that good yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. My Photoshop skills are NOT that good yet. I hate it when I reread my post and see my brain wasn't as fast as my index finger clicking that "Publish" button.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios