Niiice. I like that slideshowy thingy. Those are super cute, even tho I'd seen most of them already. Glad to know you have just enough sleep to make a post!
What a cute baby! Your other children look so cute & so proud to have a new sissy. Congratulations! Sorry about the epidural. Hopefully you won't have to pay for something that didn't even work!
finally pictures! I've been waiting! She's beautiful, and look at those big expressive eyes!!
ReplyDeleteNiiice. I like that slideshowy thingy. Those are super cute, even tho I'd seen most of them already. Glad to know you have just enough sleep to make a post!
ReplyDeleteWe pray there are slideshow attempts #2, 3, 4, and 5. That perfect little face has GOT to be shared!
ReplyDeleteYou all look fabulous. It is pretty sweet to see baby Meghan's older siblings holding/admiring her.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go on record here as saying that little baby is NEVER going to be put down! She is soooo cute! Congrats again & again.
ReplyDelete(although I'm still ticked you had zero stitches)
What a cute baby! Your other children look so cute & so proud to have a new sissy. Congratulations! Sorry about the epidural. Hopefully you won't have to pay for something that didn't even work!
ReplyDelete