Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trouble in Paradise...

So I checked my email when I got home tonight and had this little gem sitting in my inbox:


Dear slumlord fleming,

It looks like your tenant has skipped--I am immediately marketing the home
again. I am changing managers to Lady X as she is in the South
office and much closer to your property. You can reach her at blah blah number.

- Property Manager

6 comments:

  1. Oh maaaaaan! ::said like Swiper the Fox::

    And you had such a fondness for their tattoos and piercings! See, you can judge a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piercings do tend to yell "I'm skipping out on the place" no? Major bummer Flemmy. This economy is not helping either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your first mistake was hiring a property manager who refers to you as a slumlord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were you, i would find where they went next, and then attach a picture of your kids. or perhaps just the infant. and then write a letter about how they are hungry and starting because they (the skippers) didn't pay rent. It might not help your situation, but it may help the next land/slum lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, you actually can't judge a book by its cover. I don't think you realize how expensive tattoos are. Once, I was swimming at this apartment complex, and this guy was covered in tattoos, and he was totally bragging that he had spent enough money on his tattoos to put a down payment on a house. That was the only reason he was renting.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios