Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rodeo

7 comments:

  1. Are we supposed to be commenting about the chew in the guy's pocket? Cuz it was the first thing I noticed. Am I the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not chew. It's probably one of those lip gloss/chapstick tins. My guess would be cotton candy flavor. Do they make tobacco flavor chapstick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, that is the draw of the rodeo? Seats too uncomfortable to sit down on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this during the national anthem? Cuz I haven't been to that many rodeos, but in my experience hats-off only occurs during the song and when the horse/bull wins...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must be a picture of Steve Young's rear. Because the one time I've been to a rodeo I saw Steve Young. But I suppose he wouldn't have "chapstick" in his pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rodeo has never looked so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios