Friday, May 22, 2009

Who needs Fisher Price?

When you have older siblings who will make you your own entertainment
center.

11 comments:

  1. I wish you had gotten Meg in that shot. Can't resist that face.

    Prisher Pricsh. <--That's what we called it when I was little, pre-speech therapy. Me and my little sis were WAY into those little people with no arms and legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My older brothers built me a "playset" when I was little. I ended up in the hospital, and only able to eat through a straw for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's those creative thinking skills you've been honing in your kids at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unrelated to your genius children.

    I loved the book. I read it in 2 days and this morning because I couldn't leave for work without knowing how it ends.

    Andrew found this amusing as nothing can get me up early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what kids do when they have no TV, huh? Interesting. I love the headband sitting on the top... and the Old Navy hangers. That would totally pass the stringent "toy safety testing" regulations, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady, I need your current email address.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and which book is Michelle referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I happen to have some Fisher Price sitting in a box. I was going to take them to DI, but now I'm thinking I should send them somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What were they doing with that? Making TV? They are missing some really important parts.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios