That's a good shot. I was totally floored when I drove to campus earlier and saw how bad it was. I really wanted to pull over and take a picture but I couldn't. I hope it doesn't spread anymore than it has.
Sad! Too bad for all of those people who live right there.
Hope you're hanging in there. I know the absentee husband thing is wayyy harder than it sounds. I can't imagine how you do it with the job, too. I've been thinking about you all week with our broken dishwasher and just filled with admiration.
BTW, tell me about the school in Coppell that you work with. Is it a Charter school? We considered one that was there but it's a heckuva drive for there and back 2x a day.
That's a good shot. I was totally floored when I drove to campus earlier and saw how bad it was. I really wanted to pull over and take a picture but I couldn't. I hope it doesn't spread anymore than it has.
ReplyDeleteSad! Too bad for all of those people who live right there.
ReplyDeleteHope you're hanging in there. I know the absentee husband thing is wayyy harder than it sounds. I can't imagine how you do it with the job, too. I've been thinking about you all week with our broken dishwasher and just filled with admiration.
BTW, tell me about the school in Coppell that you work with. Is it a Charter school? We considered one that was there but it's a heckuva drive for there and back 2x a day.
Sad. I don't even want to think about the destruction.
ReplyDeleteWhat's your current email address? I sent something to hermanafleming, but didn't get a reply.
That fire looks like a total jagbag.
ReplyDeleteI know the fire is bad, but never leave SB after 4 p.m. The traffic is always insane!!!
ReplyDeleteExciting! I mean, sad.
ReplyDeleteSo, is it smores or wieners time?
ReplyDeleteI hope the fire stays far from your home.