Today I am leaving for a family event up in the CV of Cali and will return Sunday morning.
Just a quick five hour hop up for a one day thing.
I have several trips coming up in the near future and I can't look at my calendar because the snowball effect of it all has me tied up in knots.
For now I am going to ask some advice:
I am still nursing Meg. I have a quick series of trips in Aug/Sept and I am wondering if I should continue to take my pump with me and keep up the supply if she is going to be one in Sept anyway? Or should I just continue since I am down to pumping only three times a day while away?
This is my last baby people so I am having some sadness over it. Thoughts?
Firstly, that pic of Meg is stunning!
ReplyDeleteSecondly, sorry we couldn't see each other today.
And threely, do what feels best about Meg. What feels best to YOU.
Do what you want to do. I agree with Memzy.
ReplyDeleteI get tired just reading about what you do. I don't know how you do it.
ReplyDeleteI was going to give some advice, but now that I read Memzy and Tara I feel like a jerk that it is something other than do what you feel is best. I was just going to mention that feeling engorged and/or leaking would not make your trip fun. I nursed all my kids past one, so if you are feeling sadness, don't give it up yet. Oops, I mean do what you feel is best.
Hmm, I dunno. I would go with Memzy's advice. Or..."If you listen with your heart, you will find what you seek."--that talking tree from Disney's Pocahontas.
ReplyDelete