Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Job I Don't Want

Superintendent.

I understand what he thinks.

I understand that he does not support bilingual education if it means it brings down the average score of his API for the district.

I believe him when he says he has sleepless nights.

But I will agree to disagree with him and find it offensive that he stood in front of our teachers and stated that we are the only school in the district that asks lower level questions.  That is unpossible.

This business has to end pronto, I need to go back to my day job.

3 comments:

  1. Unreal. I love your enthusiasm and dedication to the causes you support. I hope this one comes through for you {and all the children at the school}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So messed up. You are amazing that you are keeping your cool! So is that his final answer? It isn't sounding good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does he mean by that? I thought there was no such thing as a lower level question?

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios